Thursday, March 20, 2008

American Wedding. Part II



So I was in Gogol Bordello's music video for American Wedding last month and I finally got around to uploading some of the photos. It was a 2 day, 27+ hour shoot that was filmed in a Ukrainian chapel with a cast of about 30. The film was complete with Eugene Hutz punching a wedding cake and pulling out a megaphone, Pamela and Elizabeth throwing sausages and absinthe, me being a stand-in for Eugene, hanging out with Elijah Wood, carrying Eugene on my shoulders for the finale, and to finish it up we had a hell of an after party at Mehanata being the last night Eugene dj'ed before they left on tour for 2 months. "A peak experience of an emotional kind."


More photos on my Facebook

1 comment:

Chris Coy said...

that's really cool arthur