Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Zoo date

I've had a big crush on my yoga instructor for a while now. She's 27 and a babe, we've been playfully chitchatting before and after class for weeks so I finally asked her on a date to the Zoo. We met up this morning at the Zoo gate, she brought me a rooibos tea, delicious. We walked along adoring the baby Lemurs, getting spooked in the reptile house, making fun of Orangutan face, comparing ourselves to Leopards, and singing Jungle Book songs. We were having a lovely time until we got to the Ocelot and she tells me she's divorced. And she has a boyfriend. And he's in the hospital dying of Leukemia.
What the hell am I supposed to say to that?!

Funniest date ever! Too bad it wasn't a joke.

9 comments:

Chaunté Vaughn said...

leukemia??

The Gorbott said...

whoa! best date ever.

Arthur Anchors said...

I know! It was almost too good to be true!

Rupeshow said...

i wouldn't believe this if i didn't know you... and know that the craziest stuff happens to you.

max said...

I know this sounds bad... but you had to think... that boyfriend might be out of the picture soon.

Arthur Anchors said...

HAHAH! I may or may not have already considered that.

Loafiesmom said...

Wow. That's all I can say...

bardhi h. said...

max, you are terrible!

Version #2 said...

Max the Terror!