Tuesday, February 19, 2008

American Wedding!

I was just casted in Gogol Bordello's new music video for American Wedding!!! I'm jumping out of my pants! It's going to be filmed at Holy Ghost Ukrainian Church in Williamsburg, and of course the premise is a standard bullshit American wedding quickly transformed into a debaucherous eastern european gypsy celebration! I imagine it'll be like my every Thursday night with Eugene at Mehanata. Which is something like this..

This was filmed at Mehanata, Bulgarian Gypsy Bar in the Lower Eastside, where Eugene Hutz dj's every Thursday night. By far my favorite party in all of NYC!

3 comments:

Chaunté Vaughn said...

i was almost late for school because of watching this again. so worth it.

Rupeshow said...

you're one crazy mother.

JON TROUTMAN'O'MAN said...

dude, i cant stop listening to this song lately!